LA COMMUNAUTE :Fidèles et fraternels à jamais... Index du Forum

LA COMMUNAUTE :Fidèles et fraternels à jamais... Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bad film or damaged camera?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA COMMUNAUTE :Fidèles et fraternels à jamais... Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> A vif
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 14:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bad film or damaged camera? Répondre en citant

Hi guys! 

So i got this SX-70 Pronto! B camera recently, so i decided to buy some movie on ebay. However, the photos come out partially undeveloped with half of the still brown picture. So now i am wondering if the problem is with the camera or the film. The situation is that the movie expired in 08/2011 so im thinking its probably the chemicals that have dried up. (Even though movies can often work for many years on the expriation date) 

Im not much of an analog photographer. i was probably around 11-12 the last time i shot and so then i just did digital phtography, so i thought i should consult someone who actually knows what they are doing. : lol: If this is a problem with the camera i will not bother trying a fresh movie. 

i attatched two of the photos i tried taking, below. The one on the right is the only one you can actually see any amount of detail. (it's a photo of my MacBook) In the picture on the left you can see that it looks really dry and cracked at the bottom. Hope this helps if the problem is with the camera or the movie. I hope someone can help me with this because it would be fun to start shooting moments. 

Please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://en.polaroid-passion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14872
Creative digital advertising service

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 14:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA COMMUNAUTE :Fidèles et fraternels à jamais... Index du Forum -> La Communauté -> A vif Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange